
I am tired as a Mofo and you couldn't pay me enough to be a camp counselor again. It was a great learning experience and I am so glad to know how I can help people out the next time we have campers here but good Lord I am so glad that isn't my job. I am really looking forward to working with the kids in lovely hour long sessions where I am teaching them what I am passionate about, food. Growing it and cooking it. Soon come my role as a teacher and the garden starting up. I can't wait! Things here are still going well but after a week like last week and for that matter the one I am participating in this week (day camp) I am just thankful for ginger ale and bourbon at the end of the day. Is that terrible? Don't freak out. I'm not even a big drinker but a girl my age can only take so many kids in such a short period of time. Please see the many posts below for pics from the last week. This week is looking busy as heck too so check back in a few days. Maple sugaring weekend is coming up and I am looking forward to many nights in the sugar house making maple syrup with friends here and no kids :) Miss and love you all.

No comments:
Post a Comment